Tuesday, August 31, 2010

huaca pucllana-fine peruvian dining

Our primero comida en Peru. The restaraunt is stationed on an archaelogical site in Lima. In between dinner and dessert (which you can see were both delectable! I had sea bass and mi hermano had the tuna), we toured the temple ruins.

We met some people from DC, and together we wined and dined like a motley crue of temporary expatriates.

Definitely set the bar for the rest of the meals we ate!

*Side note, as you'll begin to see in the trip's pics, I took full advantage of NOT blow-drying or hairstyling my mane at all.. which those who know me, know that I rarely indulge and usually just let it airdry. BUT, being in a country so in tune with being outdoors, hiking, and living in sweats and basics I definitely took to channeling my inner/outer bohemian



view from our dinner table....literally steps away



the sea bass....a-ma-zing



the tuna...yum yum



mi padre posing with the statues



and teaching a seminar it seems?



yo y mi hermano



mingling with the natives



my pyramid of chocolate mousse ;)

On me: Target top, Old navy hooded fur trim vest, Wet Seal jacket and fingerless gloves, Walmart scarf, vintage bag from my momma, Paper Denim and Cloth Jeans, Forever 21 knit hat, Nine West boots.

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS!! The food looks delightful, but even more than that...THE VIEW!

    I love that you and your father continue bonding time even as the age increases! It is a blessing!

    -C

    Http://ciaraLE.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thanks so much! and yes, i am very lucky! :)

    ReplyDelete