Tuesday, August 24, 2010

hola from peru!

I didnt think Id get much facetime with the computer this week, considering I am traveling all over Peru and as each day passes I dont know what to expect--last of which is always if I will have internet/the time to actually sit at a computer.

Anyways, we are here in Cuzco where the weather is AWESOME we've been here for two days now. First two days were in Lima which is pretty windy and overcast...but its on the coast so there is still a really great relaxed feel to it. Tomorrow we hit Macchu Picchu at like 5am (this trip has definitely enhanced my passion for napping throughout the day!)

I've taken a billion pictures and of course the next few days should be no different (good thing I packed like 30 extra batteries for my camera)...and the regimen has been pretty structered: lots of walking and climbing and little time to eat and if you do have it, you eat less because you know you have more walking to do (it´s been a pretty great excercise experience)... BUT the Peruvian food I have had so far has been INCREDIBLE! I have taken pictures of most of it because the display is such as creative as the cuisine itself.

So, hopefully you guys appreciate my blog update! For security reasons Facebook wouldnt let me  sign in, so once again another time I am grateful to have this other outlet.

Wordpress=1, Facebook=0.

I look forward to uploading photos to share with you all!

xo

e

No comments:

Post a Comment