Thursday, August 19, 2010

an attempt at packing

So...I am leaving for Peru on Saturday for a little trip to Lima/Macchu Picchu. I am stoked beyond words! Alas, I am stuck trying to prepare for the journey. This happens to me everytime... I'll probably pack and unpack twice before leaving. You see, I am a firm believer in carry-on only. I LOATHE checking my bags. For some reason, they have a habit of not being at my destination when I arrive. If one bag were to get left behind, it would be mine.  So I have become the master of packing light and shove my belongings into a tiny roll-on. I am also packing some of my revistas en espanol to help my brain adjust to being back in South America...

Anyway, I am sifting through things and the only item I am for SURE taking is the DIY t-shirt I created last night....

2 comments:

  1. LOVE THE DIY-ED!! So jel of your trip and super bummed I will not be attending Peru with you. I absolutely cannot wait for Germany and every stop that follows. LOVE YOU DUDE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made that shirt.........cute........safe travels.

    ReplyDelete