Friday, November 5, 2010

winter 2010-fair isle sweaters

Get in touch with your inner Scandinavian and pick up a fair isle sweater/onesie/pair of boots. Need style inspiration? Look to Kasia, Hilary, and Dree. And runway pics, thanks to Dolce & Gabbana. Unfortunately for me, my winter days are limited. Aside from the few days at Thanksgiving (still in FL, we'll see if it cools off), I don't really have any days necessitating clothing worthy of my Norwegian birthright. Anyone wanna take me skiing so I have an excuse?

I really really love the shorts onesie...maybe if I just kick my thermostat down I could rock that at home...

fairisle





On the runway:







Magazine spread:





Some retail options:



Banana Republic, $175



Urban Outfitters, $78



Bonnie skirt, delias.com $39.50



Mukluk boots, $34.95, thewirelesscatalog.com

Fashion editorial pics via Fashionising, FashionGoneRogue

1 comment: