Wednesday, October 20, 2010

did you miss me?

Sorry I have been MIA the past week! It's been a wild time, I was sick, then I had my birthday (thanks for all the warm wishes!), now I've got fashion week... sigggh. Anyway, here are some updates and a lovely photo from my beautiful friend Jenn of us at Evelyn Lozada's shoe party about 2 weeks ago.

erika thomas jenn sobel

Anyhoo, tonight is the opening night of Funkshion Fashion Week... so time to gather up your finest fashions and go mingle among some of Miami's most stylish folks. I'll be there with the lovely Sara Shake of @ExposedPR. Tomorrow, I'm braving the crowds and strutting down a runway (eek!) for the most AMAZING new swimsuit line of  Lopez Henrique Couture, previously mentioned here. Friday my big brother will be here, and of course fashion week continues through the weekend, though I'll be attending the ShopSwagg event on Saturday.

Can I catch my breath yet? Hey, I guess you get what you wish for. For my latest updates, don't forget to follow me on Twitter, @itsmeerikat

1 comment:

  1. Excellent picture and writing. Your sense of humor is adorable.........

    ReplyDelete