Saturday, July 31, 2010

engaged!

Well...here they are. The night it all went down, my last night in Colombia! :)



i love my outfit, even though i sort of look like an extra from Rent



immediately after the exchanging of the ring :)



at a martini bar prior....probably burning a hole in his pocket...



check out that cheeeeeese! SMILE!



stealing the olives from my 007 martini (no really, that's what it was called)



at dinner: amazing champagne sauce halibut, seafood lasagna...vino y plenty of apps yummmm...a total five course meal in a beautiful restaurant overlooking Bogota



cheese



so brooding in the candlelight







moments before the proposal



taking a lookbook pic at the bar

and....TA DA! I'm a committed woman!



isnt it beautiful? and don't my nails look fab? Perfect ending to a fabulous trip.

xo

On me: Dress from the Limited, scarf from WalMart, tights & socks from Target, boots from Target, hat from Forever 21, Jacket from Wet Seal

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy for you both. Great photos of you two dining. Take care and God Bless.

    ReplyDelete