Tuesday, May 11, 2010

maps

I have been battling a vicious case of the travelbug. Seriously, hoy I was thisclose to booking a ticket to NYC for a quick jaunt to enjoy lunch in Central Park, meander around a little bit, and be home before midnight. Just like Cinderella.

The inspiration? I got an email yesterday for $10 each way flights to NYC...now, as I reflect, I'm really kicking myself for not calling sick and following the call to the big city.... :*(

Here, a few photos of Carmen Kass wandering around France via fashiongonerogue.







2 comments:

  1. I too should have called in sick and been right next to you for our lunch in central park. if you receive that magic email again I say we jet set to the big city. Java, thrift stores, and indie music...love love love that life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, me too. Thanks xo

    ReplyDelete